THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Frigga's Day

Building off of yesterday's 'marvel'ous post of Thorsday, I'm celebrating friday with the Marvel comics version of Thor's mom, Frigga. I went with the frumpy Simonson-era version as opposed to the smokin' hot Rene Russo movie version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Mr. O'Connor. Friday was named after Freja, goddess of love, and cousin of Thor; not Frigga, who Thor's STEPMOTHER, a princess called Jord was Thor's mom.

George O'Connor said...

D'oh! Consider me schooled! This is why I'm doing comics based on Greek mythology and not Norse. Thanks for the correction.